Let us help you REACH the World!!!
We want to afford you access to use our tools, training and technology
to help you reach your community easier and more effectively.
Request a customized bid for evangelism and outreaches in your community!
With this package your church will be given:
- Access to our on-line database for recording your outings and volunteer participation.
- Authorization to make an unlimited number of copies of the Can I Get A Witness Training Manual (you will be provided with a PDF file of the manual) for your church’s use.
- The Can I Get A Witness Introduction and Overview PowerPoint presentation for your church to use to explain the program and encourage people to get involved.
- The five (5) Can I Get A Witness workshops in PowerPoint presentation form to use for your church’s pre-outing training.
- Authorization to make an unlimited number of copies of the Can I Get A Witness program’s “Religious Questionnaire” for your teams to use.
- Use of the New Residents Ministry operations manual (you will be provided with a PDF file of the manual).
- Templates for the six (6) New Resident Ministry workshops in PowerPoint presentation form to use for your church’s pre-outing training.
- Cluster Master Forms.
- Access to the “Bruised Tomatoes” list for both obtaining guidance on common witnessing issues and to offer guidance to others through your experience (building synergy for everyone’s outreaches).
- Use of the Team Leader Qualification Card to develop consistency in your Team Leaders.
- Church Invitation flier templates for both the CIGAW program and the NRM.
By using our online database you will also be afforded the ability to:
- Record your outreach details and track results.
- Have access to several different important reports for your church to use.
Some of these reports are:
- Case Details – By ID#
- Attendance Report Details
- Attendance Report Head Count
- Evangelistic Totals by Date Range
- Evangelistic Summary Reports by Date Range
- Evangelistic Summary Reports by Team Leader (cont.)
- Access Follow-Up Reports for keeping record of people you need to provide follow-up to.
- Maintain your volunteer database.
High Impact Ministries makes itself available to provide in-house training to help develop your Outreach Coordinator, Team Leaders and Follow-Up Leader. This training is contingent on availability and pricing is dependent on location and accommodations.
The typical training schedule is:
Friday Evening 6:00 to 9:00
Overview of the programs and goals described
Saturday 11:00 to 7:30
Hands-On training for the CIGAW program and NRM
Training on the database
Debriefings are held to answer questions and provide additional insight
Sunday 1:30 to 4:00
Mapping and NRM address setup training
Final review and questions and answers
Your community outreach will be more efficient and powerful with our training and technology. You can use our online database to track locations, personnel, results and so much more. By using the system we offer, you will witness synergy and growth in your efforts. You will see your outreaches become alive and dynamic!